Google Analytics 4 eCommerce
The software module "Google Analytics 4 eCommerce"
Add eCommerce events to your e-commerce site to make the most out of the eCommerce reports in Google Analytics. Implementing these events will allow you to quantify your most popular products and see how promotions and product placement affects sales.
- login: when a customer login to the portal (will be added by the module "Google Analytics 4 Global Site Tag");
- sign_up: when a customer registers on a website from the login page (will be added by the module "Google Analytics 4 Global Site Tag");
- view_item: when a customer viewing a product page;
- view_item_list: when a customer viewing a product list/grid page;
- search: when a customer searching products;
- add_to_cart: when a customer clicking on the Add to Cart button on a product or a product list page;
- begin_checkout: when a customer starting the checkout process from the cart page;
- add_shipping_info: when a customer clicking on the Next button after filling in address fields;
- add_payment_info: when a customer clicking on the Pay Now button after selecting a payment method;
- purchase: when a customer finishing the checkout process on the confirmation page.
Easy to activate and configure
Allow to track and analyze customer actions on a website
Free 30 days support and 180 days bug-fixing
Demo & Test. Click on the "Live Preview" button