TikTok Pixel is a piece of code that you can integrate to your Odoo website to collect data about your website visitor actions and then share this tracking data with TikTok.
Tracking data shared with TikTok shows website events and is used for analytics: to measure Ad campaigns performance, to optimize conversions, to get audience and video insights, and performance reports.
The module uses an approach when you do not need to configure setting up standard eCommerce events with TikTok Event Builder on the TikTok Ads Manager side.
Just add a TikTok Pixel ID in a tracking service on Odoo side to start collect standard events data with the proper and detailed information about products and send it to TikTok.
Let's consider the TikTok Standard Events implemented by this Odoo module:
- Contact - when a customer has submitted a form, e.g. on the Contact Us webpage;
- Complete Registration - when a visitor signs up on the portal;
- Search - when a visitor searches products or services;
- View Content - when a visitor views a product or a product list webpage;
- Add to Wishlist - when a visitor adds a product to the Wishlist;
- Add to Cart - when a visitor clicks on the "Add to Cart" button;
- Initiate Checkout - when a visitor proceeds to checkout;
- Add Payment Info - when a customer chooses a payment method and clicks on the Pay;
- Complete Payment - when the order confirmation page is displayed after payment.
The Odoo TikTok Pixel app supports of multiply pixel ID adding, so you can activate and configure several TikTok Pixels for each Odoo website in your system.
In addition, you can activate the Internal Logging feature, which allows you to get events tracking data directly in Odoo.
Thereby, this data can be analyzed in convenient for your business way, and extend your company's analytics capabilities.
Advanced Matching for Web
According to your business needs, you will be able to activate Advanced Matching for your TikTok Pixel and add your customer's email, phone number and external ID to tracking events.
This customer information is hashed with SHA256 before transferring to TikTok.
TikTok performs matching of received data about your customers with TikTok users to provide more relevant Ads.
The solution provides the additional parameter "event_id" that is included to pixel tracking data and can be used for event deduplication on the TikTok Ads Manager.
TikTok Pixel is an advanced measurement tool for your Odoo website that can bring many benefits for your eCommerce store and allows you to promote your products and services on the TikTok social network.